Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Moving Day!


This is the scene of my first couple hours inside my new home. Champagne and cleaning products ya'll. I cleaned everything and prepped the space for all of my things. Furniture has begun to arrive already. When I got to the house this morning with another car full of stuff there was a big happy Kartell box on my doorstep (yay!). Very exciting stuff. My dog, Ghillie, isn't sure how he feels about the space yet. I took him on the tour, he followed me around, then went downstairs, put his quail doll in his mouth and marched right out to the garage and back into the car (where he stayed until I was finished unpacking). I'm sure it will grow on him, after all any dog would be excited to gain a yard right? My goal is to have everything moved by the weekend, and start painting by next week. I promise you guys will get the first look at the paint colors!

No comments: