Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cute Book

While I was in Las Vegas over the weekend the Anthropologie in the Forum Shops at Caesar's had the cutest display set for a new book, Lauren Child and Polly Borland's version of "The Princess and The Pea." To the left you can see a bed made with heaping piles of Anthro bed linens, wedged mid-way between the many layers are serveral cans of peas. I saw the display before I actually saw the book, but immediately knew the reference and it made me smile. I'm not sure if the other stores have a similar display set up so I thought I would share it with you because I thought it was adorable. The book is equally adorable and would make a cute gift for any little girl.
Whilst on the subject just a reminder that Anthropologie is having a sale on their upholstered furniture.

1 comment:

a. said...

I don't have any kids but I love some of the kids books out there like these. Thanks for posting!