Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Look What I Got...



In my first entry back, I thought I would share my new purchase. Try to disregard the apartment carpet and blinds. This early 19th century teak Dutch colonial chair is not only beautiful but useful as well. As you can see it unhinges and becomes a four foot high ladder. Ingenious no? It was a little expensive (or at least my husband will think it was) but totally worth it. I found it while on a "self-guided field trip" to Solana Beach for my intro to interiors class. Even though the program is pretty intense you gotta love any school that requires you to spend a saturday shopping.

In other news, glad to finally be back! I missed you guys.

3 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Welcome back!!!!! We missed you :)
Love your purchase- beautiful and functional at the same time.

Style Court said...

Wonderful find!!

Mélanie said...

Practical and lovely ...the best