Monday, October 8, 2007

Time Flies When You're Having Fun


Or at least let's hope so, even though I'm not having "fun." Today I signed the contract for my first house. Totally nerve-wracking. Mainly because I was at work and I had to have the contract faxed to me, at a Kinko's, because we do not have a fax where I work. So 80$ and a lunch hour melt-down later, the contract was signed and faxed back from whence it came. Inspection is on Friday so now it is just waiting till close I hope ( hopefully no issues at the inspection). Thankfully my Mother makes it on Thursday and will be able to go with me. Hopefully this will go by very quickly and I can begin to make my living place an actual home, and not have to worry about roommates. I cannot wait. I am very excited and can't wait to share pictures with ya'll once I get started.
As an informal Q&A drop me a line about your favorite washer and dryer and why they make your life amazing as I am in the market for a set.
OK and originally I was going to write about how I am seeing hourglasses all over and how they are the new Foo Dog/mounted Horn for this year, but I got sidetracked. So anyway, pictures of the new house forth-coming, I hope ya'll will like it.

1 comment:

cassandra said...

congrats on the house!! so funny that you mention the timers because we sell them at the store i work at and i was just thinking i might have to make these the 'group' gift this year - a perfect accessory to any room. my girlfriends would all love it.