Sunday, October 28, 2007

What I L-O-V-E right now.

Without keeping you in suspense: Nail-head trim on upholstered anything! Maybe it has something to do with Fall. Fall makes me think of deep upholstered furniture and masculine studies. I love to see it used unexecpetedly, like M. Redd's zebra upholstered doors (I keep trying to find an area of my own home to do this in but I don't think I'm as terribly glamorous as Mr. Redd), and this home in the current issue of Cottage Living.
Interior designer Fran Keenan used upholstery with nailhead trim on her entrance to great effect. But then again if you are like me and don't know if you could pull off anything so chic without professional assistance you could always opt for these ridiculously neat croc-embossed nailhead stacking cubes from Dransfield and Ross. I think I may get them for my bathroom instead of an etagere.

No comments: